With recent weather forecasts putting a continuous strain on outdoor productivity levels, it’s occasions like this; you really count on a tool that will help you get the job done. And if we have a tool that can help you get the job done, it is certainly the TGB Blade 520SL.
Come rain or shine, sleet and snow, this quad will help you get the job done with minimal effort. Plus you can now also enjoy 5-years peace of mind with the industries longest 5-year warranty.
Inside The TGB Blade 520SL EPS
New to our agricultural lineup by popular demand is TGB’s
New to TGB’s agricultural lineup by popular demand and now in stock at Dualways is the 520SL EPS. Brought to the market with an advantageous headstart, the 520SL EPS shares much of its specification from its sibling, TGB Blade 520SL.
Like its sibling, the 520SL EPS features a tried and tested aggressive 503cc high-torque engine, but now equipped with an electronic fuel injection system. Delivering exceptional power and performance no matter what the weather or terrain, the 520SL EPS takes everything in its stride.
Complimenting its raw power and overall exceptional performance, the most notable addition to this model is its electronic power steering system. Designed to take the brunt of everyday working life, so you don’t have to the EPS model helps to elevate rider fatigue.
What Are The Benefits of EPS?
- Greatly reduces the effort required in steering, especially over difficult terrain.
- Considerably increases overall manoeuvrability, especially at lower speeds.
- Greatly reduces handlebar jarring on tough terrain.
- Makes the overall riding experience more comfortable and enjoyable.
- EPS allows you to gain full control when hauling heavy loads while taking the stress out of your arms
The Spec At A Glance
Don’t just take our word for it; check out the spec for yourself.
- 503cc 4-Stroke Single Cylinder, Liquid-Cooled Engine
- 2/4 Wheel Selectable Drive
- Electric Power Steering
- 44 HP (OFF-ROAD)
- Electric Start
- Tow Hitch and Winch Included
- Digital Display